Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET SALES:
- Every member over the age of 2 must have a valid ticket. Under 2’s who do not require their own seat are free.
- Child tickets are available for those aged 2 to 16 years.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges up to 72 hours before a performance may be possible, subject to availability. In this instance, a 10chf administration fee will be charged. Ticket exchange requests will not be processed after the 72 hour deadline has passed.
- Late admission is not guaranteed but will be offered whenever possible.
- Simply Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission to any member.
- Glasses, bottles, cameras and recording equipment are not permitted.
- Simply Theatre reserves the right to cancel any event without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the tickets held by them for any cancelled event.
- Simply Theatre reserves the right to withdraw this ticket and to replace it with a ticket for another seat within the venue having the same or higher price than this ticket
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT
Strobe lighting, smoke effects and gunshots are sometimes used in productions; details are available from the Box Office after the first performance.
Due to space in our theatre, please limit bulky items such as coats, bags and briefcases as much as possible.